Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life after death, v2.0

Byegravestone


I write these blogs ahead – sometimes as much as two or three weeks. I move them around, and I revise them, and sometimes I write something vital and current (!), and I shift everything around that.

 

 

But here's the thing: if I were to die this minute, my blogs would still post – automatically – for another two or three weeks!

 

 

What do you think about that? Creepy? Not really. Presumably I'd be in a coffin, and my hair and fingernails would still be growing. So why shouldn't my blog be posting too? It's just a cyberspace expression of who I am.

 

 

Or – I suppose – who I was.

 

 

Who I was, that is, as I'm here, writing this.

 

 

Except that maybe I'm dead right this second, while you're reading this.

 

 

Too complicated!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment