Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Off to France

Eloise_in_paris


 

Attention, mes copains et mes copines!

 

 

Partner and I are leaving for France today. We will be there for about ten days; we will mostly be in Paris, with an excursion to Normandy (Caen, Honfleur, Rouen, Bayeux). We already have a dinner reservation for Friday evening at a really charming-looking place in Caen, Le Bouchon du Vaugueux, with a tremendous menu which includes rabbit and local fish and Norman cheeses. We have tickets for the Moulin Rouge in Paris. We have tickets for EuroDisney.

 

 

I know you cannot live without me, so I have set up automatic posts over the next few weeks, on general topics, which you can discuss among yourselves.

 

 

I will come back from la belle France with beaucoup d’histoires, you can just be sure.

 

 

Think of us as Eloise in Paris.

 

 

Oh my lord!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment